Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Husband

I always know Steve is there to take care of me. I have a small case of social anxiety but Steve is always there to easy my stress. Steve always takes care of us at the airport, getting through security, keeping to a timed schedule, making sure I eat during the day. Steve takes care of me when I'm lost. Anytime I get lost driving I can call Steve and he will some how figure out where I'm at and how to get back on track. I don't know how he does it but he does. Steve also takes care of any returns we have. For example, on our Honeymoon we went to the Hawaiian Cultural Center and were placed into a group of people vacationing to tour the center but I didn't want to spend my day with other couples I wanted to spend it at my own pace with my husband. So Steve went and talked to the group leader, telling her we would be going on our own. Or just the other when I got some clothes from Forever 21 that I want to exchange and they had just changed their policy so Steve went and talked to the manager, getting me a gift card for the store in the end.

Thank you, Baby. I love you.

1 comment:

TBrass said...

One should learn to not rely so heavily on a spouse in such a way that it impedes your growth as an individual. You describe a dependency as a child almost would. You can love your husband fully and appreciate his caring ways, but a partner needs to be strong on their own for the long haul.

I say this as a woman and a loyal wife. You wouldn't want him to turn to the first truly independent woman he meets someday, when he grows weary of a parent-child responsibility with the woman he truly loves...you.

Take care. :)