Saturday, July 12, 2003

Our Wedding Day

One advise someone gave me when planning for our wedding was to enjoy the actually wedding day together as a newly married couple. Too many people are busy visiting with their family members that they don't spend the time together. Steve and I had a weekend wedding where we celebrated with our family and friends for several days before the actually wedding day. This allowed us to enjoy our wedding day together rather than trying to visit with our relatives. Our wedding seemed as if we were the only two people in the room. I remember seeing his standing there as I walked down the isle to him. I remember standing together arm in arm as the Pastor gave his message. I remember how happy I was when we were pronounce husband and wife. I remember enjoying our reception together. I do not remember what anyone else in the room was doing, I only remember Steve and I.

No comments: